Families who wish to be considered for admission at St. Bonaventure Catholic School must follow the procedures listed below:
- Complete an application for each child. Applications are available in the school office.
- Interview with Pastor or Principal.
- Students entering grades 1-8 must provide the school with a copy of the child's most recent report card, standardized test results (FSA, SAT, ITBS, etc.), and school recommendation form mailed directly to St. Bonaventure School from the student's current school.
Given the mission of the school as an agent of Catholic formation, the school will accept only those children whose parents demonstrate an understanding of the specifically Catholic nature of the school and a desire to participate in that mission.
Students entering the early childhood program must be potty trained and meet the following age requirements:
- Entering PK3 - Must be 3 years old on or before September 1st.
- Entering PK4 - Must be 4 years old on or before September 1st.
- Entering Kindergarten - Must be 5 years old on or before September 1st.
- Entering 1st - Must be 6 years old on or before September 1st.
School Tours are available on Thursday mornings at 8 AM, starting in mid-November. Please contact the school office to verify availability.